Monday, July 30, 2007

I Did It!

Okay, this morning I registered for classes at the college, all signed up and paid for so I guess I HAVE to go now. I start school in 3 weeks. I am really nervous about going back and it's funny to me that the kids are so excited because I can do homework with them now. I just hope I can keep up, I will have 5 classes and my mind is definitely not what it used to be and even before it wasn't all that great. I am also a little worried about the craziness to come, with school, work, the kids and just the regular house stuff to keep up with things are definitely going to be hectic around here for the next few years.

9 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Jenn that is so awesome... and college certainly is not high school.. you'll do fine... what are you going to be majoring in?

Rosemary said...

I was going to ask the same, what are you studying. I am sure you will find it not as bad as you expect and you willbe fine.

Jenn said...

I will be taking classes in Early Childhood Education

Unknown said...

WTG Jenn! Good on you signing up & doing it. I hope you enjoy it.

BTW: I got your SNSC prize yesterday, thanks heaps.

Amy Marie said...

Cool... enjoy it...

Carla said...

Way to GO Jenn!!! I'm so proud of you! School will be a breeze for you!!

bahama97 said...

WTG Jenn!! I am very proud of you!!

Treighsie said...

That is awesome!!! I'm so proud of you! I totally respect you too because that's something I really want to do.

Amy said...

Awesome, Jenn! Good for you, that is great! You will do fantastic!