Monday, July 16, 2007

One More Week!!

Ryan is coming home on Monday July 23rd!! You cannot imagine how excited I am.

Other than that, yesterday I drove to Virginia to drop of Melissa & Ally and their older sister Amanda had come with their mom to pick them up and some how I ended up bringing her with home with me. She literally came with just the clothes on her back since this wasn't planned so that meant a shopping trip last night. I am glad to have her though, she is almost 16 and that means in a few years she will be grown and this is probably the last summer she will come see me. She is my 1st little girl, I was only 16 when she was born and spent almost every day of the 1st 2yrs of her life with her, she is as much my little girl as my own are. So I am grateful that I will get to have her for the next 3 weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipee that you finally have a fixed date on Ryan's home coming.

I hope you have a lot of fun with your "1st daughter"

Treighsie said...

Cool that Ryan is coming home!

And enjoy your time with your niece!