Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Need A Break

Today is just one of those days when I just want to hide. It was supposed to be a good day, I had planned to do something that I have really wanted to do for a long time this morning, but then I didn't feel good this morning and woke up late and that was the end of that. My mom did take all the girls for a little while so that was nice but I just really need a break from all the stress in my life. A day where I can just be alone and not have to deal with anyone but myself. My brain is on overload and I just don't even know how much more I can handle. Although 1 problem did manage to solve itself today and that was a huge relief and hopefully that will help me relax and stop worrying and that will take down a few others with it. I am really ready for summer to be over, for school to start and life get back into its normal rhythm. I don't like chaos, I just have a hard time coping.

and this horoscope thing is really starting to freak me out. I never really followed them until recently and it is so weird how accurate they are to my life.

here's today's:

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

It can be too intense for you today if you get into a serious disagreement with anyone. You are on edge now and can get annoyed by things that you'd normally just let pass. But you can get yourself hooked and before you know it find yourself fighting for survival like a fish on the line. Remember, the more you struggle, the harder it will be to get free.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've had days like that, too - huge hugs to you...and here's hoping tomorrow will be brighter!!

Unknown said...

((HUGS)) Jenn. I hope today was a better day for you.