Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quiet Times

Believe it or not the last few days have been quite enjoyable. The chaos of the last few weeks seems to be over and I have been able to relax and enjoy myself.

I'm not sure why but I was really starting to freak out about my life - I was missing Ryan, I was scared about going back to school in August and I was dewlling on the fact that I'm getting older and my life sometimes seems a litte boring plus a few other problems thrown in here and there to make things worse.Anyway, I have decided it is time to live a little more instead of watching life pass me by and stop worrying so much about things that are out of my control. Luckily I think Duane is starting to understand, he even took me out Saturday night and we had a great time.

Friday, July 13th, also brought about a whole new revelation about myself and at the same time gave me the insight that I think I really needed to be able to let go of some things and move on. I think I was starting to have a small mid-life crisis and a good friend gave me what I needed to move forward and he helped me realize what I already had all along. I don't know if I could ever thank him enough. It was definitely my lucky day :)

So now I await the return of Ryan with childlike excitement, the start of school with eager anticipation and the rest of my life with the knowledge that I am where I want to be and exactly where I belong.

5 comments:

Treighsie said...

***big hugs***

Unknown said...

HUGS I have horrible weeks like that too. I am glad you can see where you are & where you want to be & are happy with it.

Amy Marie said...

Jenn,
Wow how nice that Ryan is coming home... can't imagine what it must have been like to have him gone so long. Also glad that things in your life are falling into place... did I see in an earlier post that you have a job now? Amy

bahama97 said...

I'm glad you are feeling better about everything. Sometimes, you just need a fresh perspective. **hugs**

Unknown said...

Thanks heavens for friends,huh? Im so glad you seeing things in a better light and looking forward to what the future holds for you ((hugs))