Sunday, July 8, 2007

He Won't Come Home

well, it has been 3 weeks today since we dropped Ryan off with his Grandparents and he still doesn't want to come home. In fact he hasn't even called since Thursday. He is having such a great time and I know this is a wonderful experience for him but it is slowly breaking my heart. I miss him more than I could have imagined and I want him back.

But in the meantime to keep my mind off him I brought in replacements. I went on Friday to pick up 2 of my sisters girls, Melissa (14) and Ally (5)to come and spend the week with us. Ashlyn is in heaven with Ally here, they are "bestest, bestest, bestest friends" She seems to have totally forgotten that she is missing Ryan which is good because she was driving me crazy last week whining about him.

3 comments:

bahama97 said...

**hugs** Hang in there, Jenn!!

Amy said...

That's the sign of a good foundation you gave him! It's hard when they start testing out the wings they're rooted from. Hugs...

Treighsie said...

BIG HUGS!!!