Monday, July 23, 2007

HE'S HOME!!!!!

My Baby is back!!! I went and picked up Ryan today. His grandmother met me in Pennsylvania. It was a very long day. 12 hours in the car but I am so happy to have him back. Although it only took about 1 hour for him and Ashlyn to start bickering :( and by the time we finished the 6hr drive home I was ready to throw them both out of the car. It was such a beautiful sight to see his smiling face and it was oh so wonderful to hold him in my arms. I just wonder, if I am this bad after only 5 weeks what in the world I will do when he moves out for good. Oh well, we'll worry about that in a couple of years, right now I am just going to enjoy having my baby home.

3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Oh Jenn i'm so happy and excited for you... try not to think too much about him flying from the nest for good... enjoy the time he's still there.

Treighsie said...

Oh yippee!! I'm so glad for you!!! Enjoy your time with him.

Unknown said...

Yippeee! That is wonderful that he's back home.