Friday, July 27, 2007

Just Another Day

Friday, July 27, 2007
Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
Hard work at home is good medicine for your soul, even if it seems like others are having more fun than you. Enjoyment is still a step or two away for you. There are things to be done and you know that you're the one who must do them. Examine the feelings that come up while you are being more responsible than you want to be.


well, this horoscope sounds like no fun at all :( Not liking the being responsible part, I have been trying to avoid that at all costs lately.

Anyway, nothing really going on for us today, got to take Ryan to the office to go see Duane's boss, she missed him too and we will stop by mom's church to check out their dollar sale but that's it for me today, guess I should do some stuff at home like my horoscope says too but I don't really want to :(

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Hard work is good medicine but so is play... enjoy your day out... get any good deals at the dollar sale?

Unknown said...

Did you buy anything at the sale?

I'm a libra too & yesterday (Friday) I was very good about cleaning up around the house, I took the rubbish to the dump LOL