Friday, August 17, 2007

Let the Chaos Begin!

Well today was the offical start of our fall schedule. Ashlyn started dance today, Ryan starts soccer and I start school on Monday, then 1 more week till the kids go back to school, and I am sure I will hear from Ashlyn's soccer coach any day now.

Dance was great today, Ashlyn was so excited. I was a little nervous since this is her 1st year in Company and I didn't really know what to expect, but I think I'm going to love it. 1st there are only 4 girls in her class so she will get lots of one on one time and my favorite part, if I understood Tammy correctly, is that even though she takes 3 classes they will only have a costume for tap, the other 2 classes are strictly for learning the basics and they do not do routines for thoses. It was neat though to see that they started learning their tap routine on the very 1st day since they will do that in competition.

So here's to a good start and hopefully I will be able to do all this and stay sane at the same time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the school madness is about to begin. I hope they have fun!

Rosemary said...

Is it that time already - back to school!

How good that her class is so small, she should get loads ot of it.

bahama97 said...

I'm so glad everything went well! I bet you are glad that you only have 1 costume to get this year.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a full schedule for you guys.
Cant wait to see all the pics of dance,tap and soccer.
Good luck on your first day of school!

Amy Marie said...

Good luck with the start of all your fall running.. Competition dance that sounds awesome.. Can't wait to see her in her tap outfit...