Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 2

Well today is day 2 of school and i am exhausted. Classes are going well, but the running around is another story. I am hoping that when the kids start school on Monday it won't be so bad since I won't have to drive them anywhere. The real test though will be the next few days since I have to work tonight - thursday night and have classes every day but friday. At least I know I will have at least 6hrs uninterrupted homework time while I'm there :)

Nothing else is going on here. Ryan started soccer yesterday and unfortunately he will have practice twice a week. I haven't heard from Ashlyn's coach yet but hopefully she will have practice on at least one of the same days he does.

4 comments:

bahama97 said...

LMK if I can help. Ashlyn is more than welcome to come play :)

So you've been to school two days and no notes from the teacher? Wow!! ;)

Amy Marie said...

Wow Jenn, are you wearing your super mom costume under your clothes? Glad school is going well for you!!

Treighsie said...

Wow! Remember to take a nap!

Unknown said...

I hope you find out about Ashlyn's soccer practice times soon.