Thursday, August 16, 2007

Had a Blast!

Well, I left last Friday to go to my sister's houose in Delaware for 2 of my neices birthdays. Ally turned 6 and Amanda turned 16. We had such an awesome time. Ally had a sleepover with her friends Friday night and Amanda had a campout at the beach with her friends on Monday night. The beach was awesome, they have wild ponies that roam the beach there and that was pretty cool, a little scary since the signs say they will kick and bite, but it was cool to watch them. Then we made a fire on the beach and just hung out it was very cool, I had never camped on the beach before and I loved it. Now, how do I talk Duane into trying it :)

well, here's some photos from my weekend, I don't seem to have managed a picture of Ryan at all but he wasn't around much, kept wandering off :)

Amanda & Ally



the ponies



Ashlyn & Ally


My sister Brenda & my brother Jay

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

glad you had a great time Jenn. How lovely to see horses on the beach like that.

Amy Marie said...

looks like a great time... I can't imagine horses just walking around like that?? Glad you had a nice little vacation.

bahama97 said...

Those are cool pictures! Really neat pics of everyone and of the ponies. I'm glad you had a fun time!

Treighsie said...

Wow those horses are so cool!!!

Tyani said...

looks like you all had a great time. Wish I would've been there. Now you just need to come with us Labor Day weekend!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Those wild horses on the beach are cool!