Monday, October 1, 2007

October Already??

Wow, I can't believe it is already October. The year is really flying by. Not much going on around here. Ryan finally got to have his 1st soccer game this weekend. He did great, he was very excited they won since his team did not win 1 game last year.




After the game I took the kids to the county fair. They had such a great time. I was really proud of Ryan, he was very creful not to lose his sister and made sure she was always buckled in well when they got on the rides. As much as they seem to be fighting lately it was really nice to see him take care of her and be so protective. Guess they really do love each other. Here's some pics from there. I still can't believe either of them went on the super shot. They are definitely much braver than me.

Super Shot:




Ryan & Ashlyn:

5 comments:

bahama97 said...

Holy Cow! They are braver than me too! Love that expression on Ryan's face as they are going up!

Unknown said...

Wow they are very brave. I couldn't go on that.

Congrats on the soccer win Ryan!

Amy Marie said...

Wow such brave kids.. looks like they had fun though!!

pixie said...

What a great day! *Jealous*

Treighsie said...

That is one of my favorite rides!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!