Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Awesome Day at School!

Well today I think was my most favorite day at school so far. I didn't really feel like going today because I was so tired this morning.

Anyway, while I was waiting for my 1st class to start this guy, I don't even know his name but he says hi to me every morning as he passes by, well he actually stopped to talk to me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go and hang out with him in the sudent lounge between my classes. I told him my husband probably wouldn't like that. But honestly it really was so nice to be noticed. He was really cute too and at least 10yrs younger than me although to admit that makes me feel old.

And the best news was my test in Reading & Writing Methods - I got 105!! I am so proud of myself, it was a really hard test, nothing but memorization and alot of it. I am just glad to know my brain still works after all these years :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your test result! How nice that you got noticed by a younger guy.

Rosemary said...

You must have felt really flattered being asked to hang out. Well done on the test.