Thursday, October 25, 2007

Catch Up

okay, i'm just sitting here at work bored out of my mind. I probably should be doing my philosophy homework, but I am a huge procrastinator and work best under pressure. So instead of my homework I am just going to catch you up what's going on in my world.

School - I can't believe how well it is going. I am getting 4 A's and 1 B - I hate the class I'm getting a B in though. I should be grateful though, she handed out midterm grade reports today and only 3 people are getting B's so far and no one has an A. Her tests really stink and she doesn't give out any other assignments really so if you don't do well on the tests you're screwed. And all she does in class is read from the stupid book and play with her powerpoint prjector. drives me insane to be there. I can stay home and read the book and save myself some time.

Kids - Ashlyn has turned into a monster lately. She seems to be very angry these days and I can't figure out exactly why. If she doesn't get what she wants she gets really mad and I don't know how to help her. She can't always get her way but these tantrums are way too much for me. And I feel bad for Ryan because that's who she takes it out on when she's really mad at me for telling her no. Hopefully it's a stage she'll grow out of soon.

Ryan on the other hand is doing much better. we have gotten his school troubles under control and he is doing great. Although the pre-teen boy stuff is starting to invade our house. He came home Tuesday with a note from a girl. It was really cute. It just said, "Ryan you are awesome. Love ya, Erin" but he is so cute. He asked me what to do because he really likes her. I am so not ready for this whole boy/girl stuff. I think he is way too young but from what everyone tells me I better get ready fast he is almost 12 and all the men in my life (Husband/brothes/guy friends) keep telling me they were definitley doing stuff at 12 (not sex, but touching boobies and kissing apparently). I just wonder with who, because the girls I knew weren't doing stuff when we were 12, most of us didnt even have boobs at 12. Oh well, ready or not there he goes, growing up when I specifically told him to stop. Never did listen real well to Mommy.

Other than that - The kids have decided on their halloween costumes. Ashlyn is going to be a Christmas present and Ryan is going to be a soldier. He is going to wear Tyani's Air Force camoflague. He looks so cute in it.

They are also writing their letters to Santa already. I can't believe it is already the end of October. I better start shopping. It will be here soon. I already have a few things ordered for Ashlyn but that's it so far. I am usually almost done by now. Just can't find the time this year.

Okay that's probably enough for now. Sorry to bore you all if you made it this far. I really am enjoying this blogging though. I have started printing out my entries and using it as a journal. Maybe oneday when I'm gone, someone might be interested in what I thought once upon a time.

3 comments:

bahama97 said...

Touching boobies?? Oh man!! I don't want to hear about all that...especially as the mother of girls!! EWWWW!!!!

Tell Ashlyn that I once almost went as a Christmas present once. :)

Rosemary said...

That was far from boring Jenn, a great insight into your life.

Good luck with the 'boy' things!

Unknown said...

Well done on doing so well at school.

As to Ashlyn with her anger, Brent seems to be going through the same thing at the moment which just drives me nuts.

That's wonderful that Ryan is back on track at school.

Good luck with the "boy stuff."