Saturday, October 13, 2007

Exhaustion Is Setting In

Well, I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. With school, work, homework (mine & the kids), soccer, dance, misc errands that seem to come up every day and housework I am finding it hard to find time to sleep. I am completely exhausted most days. Last night I freaked out on Duane because he wanted to know why I didn't make dinner before I went to dance. I had just come in at 7:45pm from 4 1/2 hrs at dance class and he had been home for at least 2hrs and I only had 2hrs sleep yesterday because I had to get up and go get his paycheck since he didn't go to work thurs. and get it to the bank by 2:00 and also get the dishes done & some laundry clean before I picked up Ashlyn at 3:00 or we would have all been naked today. I look back now and know that the yelling was so not necessary but he just doesn't seem to understand that I need some help now that I'm at school most days and don't sleep at all 3 nights a week. He doesn't seem to realize that even though I'm home during the day I am suppossed to be sleeping and I can't do everything and sleep at the same time. But at the same time he gets really mad at me when I tell him I didn't sleep because I had to get something done. He tells me sleep is more important.

It has also come to my attention this week that Ryan has only been doing parts of his homework so now I have to spend extra time making sure that gets done. He wasn't writing it down and I was believing him when he told me that was all he had to do. So now to add to the fact that I can't keep up with everything I'm suppossed to I feel like a horrible mom who hasn't been paying attention to her kid :(

well, now that i reread that i'm not even sure it makes any sense but my brain doesn't think in coherent sentences anymore so thanks for reading if you made it this far :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that you are able to get some sleep soon. Maybe a sit down talk with DH might help him understand that you need some help.