Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Well, today was my birthday, I turned 33. Nothing really special. I had to go to school this morning, I worked last night so I tried to sleep till the kids got home, then Ryan had soccer practice. Duane did actually go out and buy cupcakes and ice cream. That was sweet, in the 12 yrs we have been married I have never had cake on my actual birthday unless my mom supplied it. It was nice he went and did that, guess he realized I wasn't to happy about getting older. I have been moping about it all week.

The only reason I really like birthdays is that I usually get to talk to my siblings. And this year every one of them remembered to call so that was cool, only downside to that is there are so many of them I spent most of the day on the phone, but I'm not complaining, I miss them all so much. Also, my friends at this website I stalk also remembered me and that was cool too. Definitely helped make a sad day a little brighter.

Hopefully I can get out of this mood I've been in all week. I have just been feeling really out of it and I can't figure out why. I know some of it is this getting older stuff which is stupid, I should just deal with it, since it's not like I can do anything about it. Oh well, my fix - I "plan" on Saturday to go get me another tattoo. I am pretty excited. Hopefully I won't chicken out :)

4 comments:

Treighsie said...

Go Jenn! Gop Jenn!!

Hope you're able to get out of your slump soon. I totally understand. I wish I was closer, I would come and scrap with you!!!

pixie said...

I go through those slumps too -- actually I'm in one today. I call it the Mommy Blues: we have our own kind of stress at work and sometimes our bodies just want to shut down and finally take a break.

So rest, relax, do something for yourself for once.

And have a Happy Birthday!

Rosemary said...

I am so glad you had a good day on your birthday.

Hope you get back up soon, maybe the tattoo will help.

Have a cyber ((hug)) from me

Unknown said...

((HUGS)) Jenn.

I hope the tattoo helps break the mood swing. What are you getting?