Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ready for a Break

Things here have been going really well, school is awesome I am doing really well, which kind of surprises me but I'm really excited about it, I was very afraid I would do horrible, very glad I am not.

Kids are doing good, Ryan is still waiting for his 1st soccer game, they got rained out the other day and now he has to wait till Saturday. Ashlyn is still flipping out on the field but since it doesn't seem to bother her coach I guess I won't worry about it :)

Last Friday, as you Scraptowners know, I went to Raleigh to meet Rosemary and her husband Chris, who came over from England. That was so much fun, I had a great time with all the ladies and it was great to meet them.

Other than that just trying to keep up, I have 6th grade parent meetings on Thursday with Ryan's teachers to talk about how they are doing so far plus another meeting for AG parents to let us know what is expected from the kids this year. You would think they would have had that meeting weeks ago. It seems they always have these things on Thrusday nights which is the worst for me with work and sleep. Homework is starting to get crazy too. I didn't have much until this week, seems like all my teachers have decided this was a good time to start handing it out :( I am counting the days till Oct 8/9 I get 2 days off from school and the kids don't :) Is that horrible?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A day off without kids, horrible?? NO WAY! LOL Have a great rest on your days off,jenn :)

Amy Marie said...

I bet you'll really enjoy those two days off...

Unknown said...

That's not horrible, that's well deserved. Keep up the good work.

Rosemary said...

2 days to yourself - sounds great. Glad school is going well.

Treighsie said...

Have fun!!!