Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another week flies by...

Well, it's been a rough week. Been very busy with all the regular stuff and since I'm horrible at telling anyone no, I ended up working at my husbands office some this week too answering phones since their regular secretary had a family emergency. Duane has actually been a great help this week but I am quite frankly exhausted, i figure I've only slept about 10 hours since I got up tuesday morning, my house looks like a bomb exploded inside it, we are just about out of clean laundry and I have lots of homework to do. At this point i'm trying to figure if it's all worth it.

On the bright side, school is good, I got the score for my 1st test today, I was a little scared since I finished very quickly and everyone else seemed to be taking a long time, but I got a 94, it turns out i got the higest grade in the class!! Kind of sad that's the highlight of my life these days.

Other than that we went to the festival last weekend and had a great time, but I forgot my camera so no pictures which makes me mad because at the street dance Friday night the singer of the band brought Ashlyn & her friend Abbie up on the stage to dance with her. They were so cute.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hope your weekend is quieter and you catch up on everything

Unknown said...

Congrats on the test,Jen!
Hope you'll be able to get some rest this weekend.

Unknown said...

I hope you can catch up on some sleep. WTG on that test score!

You've been tagged. Take a look at my blog for more details.

Amy Marie said...

Wow I think a 94 and highest grade in the class is a lot to be excited about... sounds like school is going great for you!!