Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh the Drama!!

What a week!! My life is usually pretty boring, not much going on just being mom but this week it seems that the drama has been surrounding me on all sides but not exactly touching me if that makes any sense. Most of the drama does not actually involve me and I'm not going to get into details about those because quite frankly most of them are unimportant in whole scheme of things but this is one of those weeks when I wish that maybe my quiet boring life would reappear.I guess it is just all happening at once and overwhelming me since usually nothing goes on here but I definitely could just use some time to think, to process, to understand.

The return of Stacey has with it brought to my attention some things I didn't even realize about myself, I am having a hard time trying to figure these things out. How could someone else know me better than myself? is that really possible? am I in denial about who I really am versus who I think I am or who I WANT to be? Can a person really change who they are or do they just become who others want them to be but remain the same at the core? I had forgotten so many things, she has reminded me of who I used to be and I part of me wants to be that girl again. Unfortunatly that would probably not work well with the life I have now. The life I DO love & enjoy. I guess this is one of those grass is greener situations.

No comments: