Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Found Stacey!!

you may remember back in March I was having trouble locating my best friend from high school. Well, I FOUND HER!! we talked today and it was so great to hear her voice. We talked for about an hour and I hated that I had to go but will most definitely call her again SOON!! Lesson learned on letting life get in the way, make time even if it's just for a few minutes to check in and say hi. If you don't before u know it months have passed I got lucky it wan't years :)

I think it was fate I found her number when I did, I really needed to talk to her, she is one of those people who I know I can talk about things I can't talk to just anyone about. She is the one who knows me better than anyone,i trust her with all my secrets & fears, all my hopes & dreams.I know she will give advice without passing judgment. I wasn't wrong about her. It was amazing to me that after just a few minutes it was like no time had passed at all and we were back to giving advice and squealing like teenagers. It has been 3 yrs since I have seen her, I think it is time to start planning a trip to NJ. TIME TO GO HOME :)

No comments: