Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Blog Challenge #6

Challenge posted on Scraptown.com:
(There are 10 questions, we have to post/answer one each day)

#1. What age would you like to be for the rest of your life?

I didn't really have to think too hard about this one. I would choose 26. That year was perfect, Ashlyn was born that April and then my family was complete. I had my son & my daughter, a wonderful husband. Everything I ever wanted. Things have been almost perfect since then too :) It would be really cool though if the kids could stay those ages too. Ryan was 5 and way too cute, Ashlyn was so tiny and such a good baby. Yep, I could definitely live that way forever. Now I *almost* want another one.

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

*almost* want another one.. yup I agree the feeling is always almost but never for sure on another kid.

Unknown said...

"Almost want another one" is about how I feel everytime I see photos of newborns, but then I remember the horrible time I had with James & that cures it.