Thursday, April 12, 2007

One of Those Days

This was one of those days where everything just fell into place perfectly. These days don't happen often around here so I definately enjoy it when it does.

The kids are home for spring break this week so it is kind of hard for me to get sleep since I work nights. They tend to start fighting after about an hour. So today, my WONDERFUL friend came and picked them up and took them out for the day. So, I got to sleep, even shower and get the laundry and dishes done before they came home. They had such a great time and I was rested and happy which led to a fun afternoon for us. we played games and they helped make dinner and the kids even managed to play together without fighting most of the evening.

Just gotta love when days come together like this :)

No comments: