Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Finally Finished!!




I have been working on this project for weeks now. I am so excited that it's done. I forgot to take pictures before I started but it was my brothers dirty old bright red toolbox. It was really filthy and gross. I am so excited the way it turned out. The pink isn't really that bright and the flowers go all the way around. I am going to put this in my bedroom to help hold my scrapbook goodies. Can't wait to get it in the house and all organized!!! (If you click on the picture and enlarge it, you can see the flowers better :) )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, that looks AWESOME! I love it. What a great way to recycle and it will make a great scrap storage unit!

Dee Brake said...

wat a great idea. dont think my hubby will part with his tool box tho.

Vern said...

What a great idea Jenn!
I love the colors and the flowers are just so cool!