Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm Back

okay, I didn't really go anywhere but it was a pretty busy week so I didn't get a chance to post on here at all. On Monday I subbed @ preschool and it was Ashlyn's birthday so I spent the afternoon in her classroom. Then Ryan had soccer after school. tue, wed & thurs. I worked so that meant I slept all day and friday I subbed 4th grade at the elementary school. That was really alot of fun, the class was really good for the most part and I had a great time, I wasn't too sure how it would go since I have never subbed for any grade higher than 1st but i really enjoyed myself. Yesterday was the usual dance class and soccer game. A really cool thing that happened was I talked to one of my Scraptown friends (Marianne) on the phone. It was so cool to actually put a voice with the name and it was really like talking to an old friend :)

So that was my week, hopefully this week won't be so crazy, I really can't wait till school is out and dance & soccer are over so the kids and I can just hang out and do as we please :)

No comments: