Saturday, March 17, 2007

One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days when everything got on your nerves, I woke up this morning around 7 and i could hear the kids in Ryan's room playing with his trains, I was so happy they were playing together nicely I thought I could maybe get a little more sleep. Well, the playing nicely lasted about 5 more minutes, then I got up and listened to them argue and fight for the next, oh 3 hours until it was time for dance. I though I was going to kill them both. They continued their bickering as soon as we got in the car after dance and didn't really stop until Duane came home but then he decided to be a nuisance and has spent the rest of the day bothering me. He keeps coming in here trying to be cute and funny but he is just making me crazy. Oh well, I'm done bitching for now. I think I am going to get ready for bed and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :)

No comments: