Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to School !?!

okay, I have officially done it and registered for college next fall :) Duane and I talked about it last week and I am going crazy being home but I still want to be around when the kids are not in school (summers) and I also do not want to work overnight for the rest of my life.

Before Ashlyn came along I was on my way to a teaching degree but that will take another 3 years and requires transferring to a 4yr college that is 1hr away so I am not going to do that but instead get my associates degree in early childhood education/teacher associate then I can either teach preschool (which I already love doing when I get the chance) or I can be a teachers asst. at an elementary school (close enough to being a actual teacher right?)

Part of me thinks I am completely insane, what am I thinking going back to school I will be 33 yrs old in the fall, can I really do homework again? Do I really want to? Part of me is really excited though, I love working w/ little kids and I know it is something I have always wanted to do.

1 comment:

bahama97 said...

I am very proud of you! I guess now you know what you are going to do with the rest of your life ;) Congrats, Jenn!