Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Grandma

I realized that today would have been my Grandma's 94th birthday. It is really hard for me to believe that she has been gone for 12 yrs now. I really miss her so much sometimes, we were really close and she was very special to me and I wish I could just spend one more day with her. I would love for her to meet Duane and the kids. Right before she died I was able to tell her all about Duane ( she was living in NJ then and I was in NC) She was so excited for me and couldn't wait to meet him, she never got the chance. I never really got to say goodbye and that hurts. I never really told her how much she meant to me. In a family as large as mine it is easy to get lost sometimes, Grandma always made time for me and made me feel special. She was always there for me when I needed her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! I still love you so much and think of you often :)

No comments: