Tuesday, November 13, 2007

NC ZOO

today Ryan's class went on a field trip to the NC ZOO. Ashlyn had never been so I let her take a day off school and come with us :) We had such a fabulous time. The weather was great and the boys I had with me were pretty good too. The zoo has 2 ends - 1 for North american animals and 1 for African animals. I most definitely love the African side better. My favorite is the giraffes and Ashlyn absolutely fell in love with them too. I literally had to drag her away from them crying and promise her I would frame one of the pics I took for her so she could see them whenever she wanted. Here's my pics. ENJOY!!

giraffe:


mama lion & 3 sleeping cubs:


zebra:


elephants:


The zoo is 5 miles long - here is Ryan being a great big brother :)


rhinocerous:


grizzly bear:


sea lions:





cougar:

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Great pics Jen. I totally understand Ashlyn, I never want to leave the zoo when I go.

bahama97 said...

Great photos!! So glad Ashlyn finally got to go to the zoo!

Unknown said...

Those are great photos Jen. What a fun day!