Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good Day Sunshine!!

Today was a great day. Got some good sleep last night, then on my way to school this mornign Duane called me to tell me that he would be working at my school today. I NEVER get to see him during the day so it was really nice to go get a kiss in between my classes and before I headed home. I also learned that I got a 92 on my test yesterday which is AWESOME!! I have been having a hard time figuring out that teacher. Now that the semester is almost over I think I got it :) After school I had lunch with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while which was really nice too. I do need to start making more time for myself.
Unfortunately after that I had to head home and deal with my dirty house and do some laundry and homework but I haven't had a really great day in a really long time so I am happy today and hopefully tomorrow will be good too :)

3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Sounds like a fantastic day!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am glad that you had a fantastic day. You need those days every once in a while just to lift your spirits. i hope tomorrow is a great day too.

Treighsie said...

A daytime kiss is nice!