Saturday, November 24, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Okay I'm a few days late but I hope you all had a great one. I DID!! We spent the week at my mom's house. We headed there tues night. All of my brother's & sister (there are 7 of us)and their families come too and we spend the week together. Only week all year that we are all in the same place so it is alot of fun. Unfortunately it is alot of late nights and early mornings but well worth to spend time with them all. Big news this year is my sister is going to have a baby in June!! I am so excited. I love babies and cant wait to meet little Spike ( that is what I am calling him or her :) )

Now we are home and the festivities are over. I am exhausted and getting ready to head in for a nap. But I already can't wait till next year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful extended family. Congrats to your sister.

Rosemary said...

Great news about your sister Jenn. How wonderful to have such a large gathering of your family