Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Blast From the Past

So today was pretty cool, I get home from school and check my e-mail and there is one from Michael Z... I couldn't believe it I hadn't heard that name in years. He is my very 1st love. We dated for almost 2yrs in high school I haven't talked to him in over 15yrs. It was really nice to hear from him though. He actually works as a financial manager for Tiffany's in NY. Duane says I should go find him :)

The strangest part is just last night a friend and I were talking and I had mentioned that there was something I had only done once in my lifetime and Michael happened to be there for that event so I momentarily thought about him last night then this morning I get the e-mail. It was just too wierd but very cool. He was a very important part of my life and will always be someone special to me so it's great to hear that he is doing well.

2 comments:

Treighsie said...

Your first love will always have a special place in your heart! It's really cool, and a bit freaky, that you got that email right after thinking of him!

Unknown said...

How freaky, getting an email after thinking about him.