Monday, May 7, 2007

Foods??

the next blog challenge on Scraptown involves food ~ which are my favorite and my least favorite. Very hard for me to choose. I don't really like much food so I guess I will start with my favorites.

Favorite Food:

Mom's Chicken and Dumplings ~ I can really only eat them if mom makes them for some reason, she has given me her recipie several times and I just can't make them right, but when mom makes them I can eat the whole pot by myself.

Other than that my favorites are pretty normal, pizza, burgers, chicken quesadillas

My Least Favorite:

1st off I will not eat any vegetables, no seafood, nothing with strange sauces on it either. Most of my food has to be pretty plain.

The food that pops into my head first is mashed potatoes, they literally make me gag. I just can't swallow them.I don't like the mushy texture at all. My father and i would fight constantly over the fact that I would not eat these but would smush up a baked potato and eat it. Can't explain it.

I have realized now that most of my food problems are completely mental because I will smell something that smells really good, but as soon as I find out what's in it I refuse to try it and if I do decide to try it, I can never swallow it. Sometimes Duane has managed to trick me into eating things and I really like them but won't eat them after I find out what it is. Don't know how to fix that problem either though.

1 comment:

Dee Brake said...

sounds very familiar. my hubby wont eat anything with cream, sour cream, whipped cream or dream whip, cream cheese, cottage cheese and so on and so on...
Ice Cream, he will eat. but no desserts like pudding, yogurt, mousse, or cream pie. no sour cream on his tacos or potatoes, no ricotta on his lasagna. if it is white and creamy keep it away from him, if it LOOKS white and creamy forget it. doesnt really matter what is in it, if he THINKS it has a creamy filling or texture NOPE, NOPE, NOPE...