Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Busy Season

Well things have ben really crazy here lately. Duane has been out of town all week and of course this was a busy week. Mon was Ashlyn's dress rehersal for dance and last night was the recital she did a wonderful job, I am so proud of her! We are finishing up soccer , Ryan was suppossed to start a tournament last night but luckily they moved it till next week so he didn't have to miss his game. That will be over soon and school is also winding down so alot of activies are going on over there that I want to be present for.

I will be so happy when summer arrives and we can just relax and not be so rushed. I have decided that I am not signing the kids up for any camps or anything this summer. I know Ryan will be going to upstate NY to visit his grandparents for awhile but other than that I am not making any definate plans just gonna play this summer by ear and enjoy it. The kids are getting so big am I am so tired of rushing around because we HAVE to be somewhere. I just want to relax and enjoy my time w/ them this summer.

No comments: