Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Countdown Begins!

Only 5 more days left till Christmas!! I am actually almost ready, which is surprising to me since as of last weekend I hadn't done anyhting yet but pick up a few presents. But this week I pushed and I think I have all the presents I need, just have to wrap them, make some cookies and Ashlyn asked yesterday when we were going to see Santa :( OOPS forgot all about that. So we will head to the mall today or tomorrow and have a talk with the big guy.

Other than that - semester grdaes are in!! I did really well I think, considering I have a million other things to do besides study.

I got an :

A in Mathematical Models
A in Intro to Philosophy
A in Child Developmet I
A in Reading and Writing Methods
B in Intro to Early Childhood Education

Well I get 2 weeks off and then things will get worse. 6 classes next semester and 1 of them is co-op so that means I need to find a minmum of 12 hrs a week to spend at the elementary school plus go to class every day. Should definitely be interesting. Hopefully May will get here quickly :)

I probably won't get back here before Tuesday so I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic results Jenn. WTG!

Merry Christmas to you & your family.