Sunday, March 1, 2009

It only gets harder...

Just when I thought I couldn't handle any more stress my husband comes home and tells me he's getting laid off as of March 19th. I am just running with the hope that it will all work itself out.

Anyway, aside from that miserable news everything else here is going really well. Ryan tried out for the school soccer team. I was pretty nervous for him when he came home the 1st day and said over 40 kids were trying out for 18 spots. Especially since he hasn't played in almost a year and a half but he made the team!!! I am so proud of him. He was also invited to join the junior National Honor Society!! and the other big news regarding Ryan is he became a teenager on the 17th and unforunately has started acting like one also.

Ashlyn is still dancing, she had a competition yesterday and they got 1st place again!! This time they were the only 6-7 yr olds so they ended up in the same division as the 8-10 yr olds from our own studio. So we beat them which the girls thought was awesome. They have their last competition in 2 weeks. Hopefully they will do well.

I am almost done with my co-op at the elementary school. that will be done by the end of March. Then I will just have to finish my classes which end the 1st week of May. It is so nice to be able to see the end of this journey.

1 comment:

pixie said...

So sorry to hear about your husband's job. They cut back on some of Hubby's workload, too, so he's taking a pay cut. This economy sucks, huh??