Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Day!!

I took my last 2 exams for this semester today!! Got 100's on both of them!! Now I have 2 weeks off!! Well that's about the highlights of life over here. Don't have my final grades in yet. But if my calculations are right I believe I got A's in all 5 of my classes this semester which is way cool. Other than that I am going to NJ with my mom this weekend. A friend of the family is getting married on Saturday, but my favorite part is I get to visit my bestest friend Stacey. I haven't seen her in almost 4 years so I am pretty excited. Unfortunately we will only have the afternoon to spend together. i wish i could stay longer but I must get back to Duane and the kids. Hopefully I get a chance to go up there in August after summer classes are over.

4 comments:

bahama97 said...

Congratulations, Jenn!!

Rosemary said...

WTG Jenn, that's an amazing result, and well deserved with all the hard work you have put in. Have a great weekend and enjoy your time with your friend

Treighsie said...

what great grades!! Congrats!

Amy Marie said...

Congrats on another semester down!